Should you keep your child in Mt. Tahoma Montessori School for their kindergarten year? It’s an important decision, and we look forward to discussing it with you on Thursday, January 22nd at 6 p.m. Bring your questions and concerns.
Some questions to consider:
- What should be my expectations for kindergarten?
- At what level should my child be reading in kindergarten?
- What math skills should my child learn in kindergarten?
- What social skills should my child acquire in kindergarten?
- How will my child transition from Mt. Tahoma Montessori school to another school situation, rather public or private?
- How will my child benefit from staying at Mt. Tahoma Montessori School for their kindergarten year?
If your child is going to be kindergarten age next year and if you want to plan ahead—this is the class for you! It’s a great opportunity to meet with teachers and learn about the kindergarten year in the Montessori Primary classroom. You will learn about materials specific to the 5 and 6-year-old child and how important this year is. We invite you to come, have dinner with us as we visit and learn about this pivotal time in your child’s life. Dinner and childcare provided. Please contact us if you plan on joining us.