Boston public library homework help
· Boston – September 16, 2020 – The Boston Public Library today announced that the Homework Assistance Program (HAP, formerly known as Homework Help) will begin on September 21, 2020 and continue throughout the school year until May 14, 2021. HAP is a free program offering homework help and mentorship by trained high-achieving high school students.
· The Boston Public Library has announced that it is starting up a free homework help program, to be held virtually over Zoom, for the upcoming school year. The Homework Assistance Program, formerly ...
· The homework help program is sponsored by the Boston Public Library Foundation. Boston Public Library also offers online resources for students, including LearningExpress Library which allows learners of all ages to improve their skills by taking practice tests, completing exercises, and reading e-books on topics like mathematics, language arts, social studies, and more.
Boston Public Library Mentor Application page 5 of 6 Boston Public Library Homework Help Mentor Job Description BPL Homework Help mentors are high-achieving teens who fill a variety of roles in the library. Mentors are valued by librarians, children, parents, and the community for the difference they make in children’s lives. Expectations
Free Online Homework Help 2019-2020 School Year. The Boston Public Library offers free online homework help . and mentorship provided by trained high-achieving high school students. Online Homework Help is available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. until June 18. Open to students in grades K-8 with no ...
Boston Public Library Mentor Application page 1 of 6 Boston Public Library Homework Help Mentor Job Description Instructions for completing your application: 1. Complete application (4 pages) 2. Submit a photocopy of your most recent report card (You must have at least a 3.0 GPA) 3. Attend a drop-in interview session How to submit your application:
· Boston Public Library’s free Homework Help program is underway and runs through May 25, 2017, offering free afterschool help and mentorship provided by high-achieving high school students. The program, offered Monday through Thursday from 3:30 -5:30 p.m. is open to students in grades K-8; no registration required.
· Homework Help Mentors – Free drop-in homework help, academic support, and mentoring available during the school year in all subject areas to students in grades K – 8. Homework help is provided by high-achieving high school student mentors from Boston’s public and private schools. Times and locations. Boston Teacher’s Union tutors – Teachers from the Boston Public …
Boston Public Library is looking to hire mentors for their Homework Help Program. Boston Public Library is looking for teens that: Are a high school sophomore, junior, or …