Creative writing otago university
· This is the University’s second annual creative writing competition open to both staff and students. With four categories – student poetry, student fiction, staff poetry and staff fiction – this is an opportunity for ALL keen writers across ALL of the University’s campuses to have a go.
Creative writing at master's and PhD level. Masters students will be expected to write a thesis of about 40,000 words that will comprise a creative and a critical component. For PhD students, the thesis can be up to 100,000 words, again with a creative and critical component.
· Check out the winning entries of the creative writing competition and listen to the podcasts on Otago Access Radio! A creative writing competition for staff and students. ... Otago University Press, University Book Shop, University 150th, and the English and Linguistics.
· Writing for success in university and beyond. Clear, accurate, and concise writing and speaking are skills that will set you apart from others in any profession you choose. At the University of Otago, we offer a comprehensive writing programme, in which you may choose from academic, professional, and creative writing papers.
· Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students. An advanced workshop-based paper covering technical and professional aspects of creative writing. ENGL 320 Advanced Creative Writing …
· Search the University of Otago Search. ENGL220 Creative Writing: Reading for Writers. Home; ... hone writing skills and develop new vocabularies and techniques for both creative and analytic writing through creative imitation of literary work. The development of a ...